If you or a family member is a victim of medical malpractice and you need a lawyer...turn to Kimmel Carter.
Medical professionals must act according to certain standards that are acceptable in the medical community. Despite best efforts, however, errors in treatment can occur. When a medical professional acts negligently, a patient can bring a medical malpractice claim to recover for any resulting injuries. The responsible parties could include doctors, nurses, psychiatrists, dentists, or hospital personnel.
Our firm handles a variety of medical malpractice claims for clients in and around Delaware, including those arising out of:
- Failed or improper diagnosis and/or treatment
- Sub-standard care
- Incorrectly prescribed or administered medications
- Errors during surgery, including improper administration of anesthetic
- Inadequate training of hospital staff
- Lack of informed consent
Victims of medical malpractice can experience health complications, lessened quality of life, outrageous medical bills, and even long term health effects. Malpractice injuries can effect patients and their families long after treatment is completed. If you or someone you love is a victim of medical malpractice, you may be entitled to payment from those who are at fault. In certain circumstances, compensation may be available for:
- Medical expenses, including costs of future treatment
- Lost wages and decreased long-term earning capacity
- Disfigurement, disability, or pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Cost of hiring someone to take care of daily tasks during the recuperation period
- In the case of wrongful death, loss of companionship for immediate family members
Medical malpractice is a highly complex area of law. Kimmel Carter is experienced in handling medical malpractice claims. We have the knowledge and skill necessary to quickly and accurately analyze your potential claim. We will aggressively pursue the parties responsible for your injury in order to get you the compensation you deserve.
CONTACT US ONLINE or CALL US AT 302-565-6100 TO SET UP A FREE CONSULTATION TO DISCUSS YOUR LEGAL OPTIONS.